As a member of the Society you can enjoy:
- our award-winning 24 page newsletter, every January, April, July and October
- monthly winter talks by a wide variety of speakers
- day visits to places of architectural and historical interest
- opportunities to assist with specific projects and detailed research
- meeting the committee and chatting to other members at the AGM in April and the Awards Evening in November
- Heritage Open Days -- a chance to become involved in local activities during this national event
We welcome new members whether they wish to be active or are just generally sympathetic to our aims.
Annual subscription rates are:
- £10 for an individual
- £15 for a family
- £25 for non-profit groups
- £50 for commercial groups
To join, please download and complete our Membership Form and post the completed form to our Membership Secretary (address on form)....
....or pick up a Membership leaflet (pictured) in the Library or at the Tourist Information Centre in St. Stephen's Church.
2017 SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL.
The Ipswich Society membership subscription for 2017 is due. For existing members who do not have a standing order in place, please download the 2017 Renewal Form and post the completed form to our Membership Secretary (address on form).