As a member of the Society you can enjoy:
- our award-winning 24 page newsletter, every January, April, July and October;
- monthly Winter Illustrated Talks by a wide variety of speakers;
- day visits to places of architectural and historical interest;
- opportunities to assist with specific projects and detailed research;
- meeting the Committee and chatting to other members at the AGM in April and the Awards Evening in November;
- Heritage Open Days -- a chance to become involved in local activities during this national event.
We welcome new members whether they wish to be active or are just generally sympathetic to our aims.
Annual subscription rates are:
- £10 for an individual
- £15 for a family (two or more people)
- £25 for non-profit groups
- £50 for commercial groups
To join, please download, print and complete our Membership/Standing Order and Gift Aid forms and post the completed form to our Membership Secretary (address on form)....
TO PRINT THE FORMS: Click on the blue link above to bring up the form and then right click on the form and save. This will save a PDF copy onto your computer from which you can then print the form. Or you can print directly from the form when it appears on screen.
You can also pick up a Membership leaflet (pictured above) in the Central Library, Northgate Street or at the Tourist Information Centre in the Church of St Stephen, St Stephens Lane, Ipswich.
2021 SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL.
The Ipswich Society membership subscription for 2021 is due. For existing members who do not have a Standing Order in place, please download and print the 2021 Renewal Form and post the completed form to our Membership Secretary (address on form).