- The Society on Facebook
- The Image Archive on Flickr
- The Society's YouTube channel
- John Norman's Ipswich Icons
Local organisations & other useful links
The Society is represented on 20 or more other bodies, prominent among which are:
- Ipswich Conservation Advisory Panel
- Ipswich Building Preservation Trust
- Ipswich Historic Churches Trust
- Suffolk Preservation Society
- Ipswich Archaeological Trust
- Ipswich Maritime Trust
- Suffolk Local History Council
- Suffolk Record Office
- Suffolk Records Society
- Suffolk Institute of Archaeology & History
- English Heritage Images of England
- Local heritage and cultural groups
- Ipswich Historic Lettering by Borin Van Loon
Local Civic Societies. We are in touch with most similar groups with whom we exchange newsletters and information.
- The Sudbury Society
- The Bury Society
- The Felixstowe Society
- The Harwich Society
- Colchester Civic Society
- The Hadleigh Society
- The Norwich Society
Fore Street Facelift 1961 Links:-
The Ted King reminiscences of Fore Street 1910 audio files on YouTube.
Kindred Spirits article: An Edwardian childhood in Ipswich focusing on Fore Street.
W.J. Leggett paintings of Ipswich. William John Leggett (1856–1936) was a signwriter based in Dogs Head Street. He recorded many examples of buildings and street scenes in Ipswich in the 19th to early 20th century.