Dates for your diary:
- Wednesday 22 April 2015
- — Eltham Palace, London
- Wednesday 20 May 2015
- — Colourful characters and fascinating facts, Ipswich evening walk
- Thursday 25 June 2015
- — William Morris and the Olympic Park, London.
2014/15 Winter illustrated talks at the Museum Street Methodist Church - entrance in Black Horse Lane - 7.30pm (followed by tea and biscuits):
- Wednesday 15 October
- — Tim Buxbaum, author of 100 best buildings in Suffolk
- Wednesday 19 November
- — 7.30pm Winter Lecture Extra (replaces our Awards Evening): Bob Allen and Chris Wiltshire on 'Planning and architecture - its impact upon Ipswich' (an illustrated talk). Venue for this talk only: St Peter's on the Waterfront.
- Wednesday 17 December
- — Anthony Cobbold on the Cobbold Family History Trust
- Wednesday 21 January 2015
- — Tony Marsden shows the latest incarnation of our Slide Collection - the remarkable historical resource created by the Society's Flickr website
- Wednesday 18 February
- — Joy Bounds on the Ipswich suffragettes.