Ipswich Society Outings 2013-14
- Saturday 14 December 2013 Thursford Christmas Spectacular, Norfolk
- Thursday 20 March 2014 Capital Curios, London
- Saturday 26 April 2014 Audley End, Essex
- Wednesday 21 May 2014 Ipswich Waterfront walk
- June 2014 Ipswich walk (to be announced)
- August 2014 Houses of Parliament, London
- Tuesday 16 September 2014 Barrow Boys and Bankers, London
Winter Illustrated Talks at the Museum Street Methodist Church - entrance in Black Horse Lane 7.30pm (followed by tea and biscuits):
- Wednesday 16 October 2013: Richard Cocke, 'Public sculpture in Norfolk & Suffolk' Wednesday 20 November 2014: The Society's Annual Awards Evening at 7.30pm, St Peter's at the Waterfront (wine and canapés).
- Wednesday 18 December 2013: Borin Van Loon, 'Historic trade signs in Ipswich'
- Wednesday 15 January 2014 Mervyn Russen, 'The first railway to Ipswich and beyond'
- Wednesday 19 February 2014 Phil Smart, 'Getting back on track'
- Wednesday 19 March 2014 Darren Barker, Principal Conservation Officer at Great Yarmouth Borough Council